penn live psu football:Print Click-N-Ship Online Postage
Ship Packages Easily from Home or Office
- Pay: Buy USPS Ground Advantage™, Priority Mail®, or Priority Mail Express® postage for your packages.
- Print: Print your labels (or see other options if you don't have a printer).
- Ship: Schedule free Package Pickup1 online or drop off your packages.
- Save: With the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship® experience, all customers get lower Commercial Rates. Businesses can get additional savings on select services by opting in to the Business Rate Card.
With a free www.bstinh.com account, you can access additional features available in the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship experience: file upload, bulk edits, and more.
Set Your Shipping Preferences
Have one type of package you ship often? Want to get tracking notifications or let recipients know that a shipment is coming their way? Save all your shipping preferences, including package and printing options, default return address, and reference numbers, in your Click-N-Ship Preferences tab.
Tips for Printing & ShippingExpand All
Add Insurance & Extra Services
USPS Ground Advantage, Priority Mail, and Priority Mail Express shipments qualify for free insurance up to $1003. If you'd like to purchase additional insurance, a Return Receipt for proof of delivery, Signature Confirmation™, or other extra services, you can pay for those extra services and more when you create the shipping label.
Include Delivery Instructions
Easily set package delivery instructions when you create your shipping label online. You may request that the carrier leave a package if there's no response at the door or select Hold For Pickup service to have recipients pick up their shipments at their local USPS facility.
Save Time with Ship Again
If you send many recurring shipments with the same weight, service, and delivery address, you don't have to reenter information each time you create a label. Just go to your Shipping History and select "Ship Again" and the label will be added to your cart with the new shipping date.
USPS Label Delivery Service
Need to send a package from your home or office, but don't have a printer? With the enhanced Click-N-Ship experience, you can request USPS Label Delivery service to get physical labels mailed to your address for a $1.25 fee (per label). Here's how it works:
- For outbound shipments: When you use enhanced Click-N-Ship to create a label, go to Extra Services and choose Label Delivery—Outbound. We'll print the label and deliver it to you for a fee.
- For business returns: Use an enhanced Click-N-Ship business account to create a return label and make it easier for your customers to send items back to you. For a fee, we'll send you the return label that you can put in your outbound package. If your customer uses the return label, we'll send you an email and add a "postage due" notification in your Shipping Cart.
Click-N-Ship Business Rate Card
Businesses using the enhanced Click-N-Ship experience can now sign up for USPS's new Click-N-Ship Business Rate Card. After you agree to the terms online, you’ll get immediate access to non-published discounted prices for Priority Mail, USPS Ground Advantage, Priority Mail Return®, and USPS Ground Advantage Return labels. (These are the lowest rates you can get outside of a Negotiated Service Agreement [NSA].)
1. For details on availability, visit usps.com/pickup. Back ^
2. For mailable items up to 70 lbs. Back ^
3. Insurance coverage is provided against loss, damage, or missing contents and is limited to a maximum liability of $100 when then the pieces bear an Intelligent Mail barcode (IMpb) or USPS retail tracking barcode and the mailer pays retail or commercial prices. For more details, see the Domestic Mail Manual Section 503.4. Back ^