football livescoremobile :Send Mail & Packages
Convenient Domestic Shipping
Want to save time and ship from home? Use enhanced Click-N-Ship® service to:
- Pay for postage and print a shipping label from your printer. No printer? Get labels delivered to your address for a small fee or print them at a Post Office™ location with Label Broker® service.
- Schedule USPS® Package Pickup from your home or office.1
- Bonus: Get access to lower Commercial Rates for shipping labels.
Search for Post Offices™ and other locations to buy stamps, ship packages, apply for passports, and more.
Determine how much postage or how many stamps you need for your letter or package based on size, weight, and destination.
Find a ZIP Code™ by street address or city and state to make sure your mail arrives at the right place.
Shipping & Mailing with USPS
Start your shipping with free Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express® envelopes and boxes, and other supplies.
Browse our collection of postage stamps. Find stamps by theme, color, season, mail service, and more.
Get a free package pickup during your regular mail delivery or pay a fee for a pickup at a time that works for you.
Learn how to choose the best envelope or card size, follow Postal addressing standards, and get stamps for your mail.
Get tips on how to pack your box, choose a mail service, and add enough postage so your package arrives on time.
Sending APO, FPO, or DPO mail? No matter where your loved one is stationed, you’ll pay domestic prices for military and diplomatic mail.
Personalize cards and envelopes with your own photos or use third-party vendor templates to help you create a unique design.
Sending money orders at any Post Office is easy to do. Pay with a debit card, cash, or traveler’s check. Money orders are safe, cost-effective, and never expire.
2. Available only with certain products and to certain domestic destinations. Insurance does not cover certain items. For details regarding claim exclusions, see Sections 609.4.3 (Non-payable Claims), 609 (Filing Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage), and 503.4 (Insured Mail) of the Domestic Mail Manual. Back ^
3. Not available with Flat Rate envelopes and small Flat Rate boxes or when shipping to certain destinations. Purchased insurance replaces ordinary indemnity coverage. See the International Mail Manual for availability and limitations of coverage. Back ^
5. In most cases, the expected delivery date that is printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 days based on origin, destination, and Post Office™ acceptance time. Exceptions and restrictions apply. Visit Priority Mail for details. Back ^
6. For mailable items up to 70 lbs. Expected delivery in 2–5 days. Packages going to certain places (including Alaska, Hawaii, and offshore destinations), or containing hazardous materials or live animals may receive slower service. Back ^