oregon live high school football:USPS Label Broker
Easy Label Printing for Online Shoppers
live football scores high schoo www.bstinh.com With USPS Label Broker®, ecommerce businesses and merchants can give their customers an easier way to print outbound and return shipping labels. Participating label providers simply give customers a Label Broker ID with a QR code and let USPS® do the label printing.
What Label Broker Offers
Label Broker makes label printing seamless for customers that don’t have access to a printer.
Busy, on-the-go customers avoid the hassle of printing labels with quick access to a QR code on their smartphones.
USPS retail associates print labels right at the Post Office® location when customers are ready to send packages.
Your customers can choose to print labels directly from www.bstinh.com when they do have access to a printer.
How It Works
Need to get a label to your customers? Once USPS has approved your shipping system, you can store customers’ prepaid or postage-guaranteed (return) labels in our secure Label Broker repository. You’ll give your customers a unique USPS Label Broker ID that they can use to print a shipping label.
- Create labels for customers and give them Label Broker as a distribution choice.
- Store labels in the Label Broker repository and text or email your customers their unique Label Broker ID.
- Your customers take their Label Broker ID with their shipment to the Post Office. We’ll scan the ID and print the shipping label at the counter.
- Or customers can print their shipping label from www.bstinh.com when they have access to a printer.
- Manage all your customers’ labels with ease; update, delete, or check the tracking status anytime.
Already Have a Label Broker ID?
- From your smartphone, access your USPS Label Broker ID showing a QR code with 8–10 characters below it.
- Take your Label Broker ID and your shipment to a Post Office that offers Label Broker printing. Find a Location
- If you have access to a printer, you can print labels directly from www.bstinh.com. Go to USPS Label Broker